nuffie

Thursday, April 14, 2011

review (1).

this is the continuity of my previous post.
ehem.
ehemhem..


err~
this is my school (soon will be my ''ex''..ngek).
front view.
                                            (my drawing is .......speechless.><)
did you notice that?it is surrounded with mountains and forests..
                                               really looks like ''haunted Mansion" *giggling*
''wah, mei mei ar, your school so [SAN KA LA], sure can study well there ba.haha~''my elder sister laughed at me.                                         san ka la = deserted, away from civilization, tak bertamadun.
omg, 9 mieng >.<" (''help me'' in cantonese).
i'm gonna die living in this so called the top 4 university in M'sia.
no entertainment, far away from the city, no friends..
ok ok, be optimistics.
wheres my roomie.
hope can ''click'' with her.



''hi., i am mxx yxx txxx.i am your roomie"
phew, at last i found my roomate. Looks friendly, good.
'' she is my friend, can i switch room with you?" suddenly a girl popped out from her side, called elaine.
at last i found you and then now you want to switch me away..?!! i am a newbie also, with the hope to make friend as soon as possible,,and now you want to stick with your old schoolmate again..sad (but mixing with 70% anger haha..).

in the end, your desire wasn't succeed, wa hak hak hak..(evil) please, not me who turn you down, is you who dont know lost to where else after i get in to the room..oopsy, too bad..ngekngek..
BUt who knows, in the end we become best best best friend in the world ever..
p/s: i treat you so well, so please treasure me..hak hak.


bye.




---friendship forever--

3 comments:

  1. oioioi...hate me laaa now...T___T

    ReplyDelete
  2. not hate you la..^^ that time felt lonely only...now feel grateul for knowing you^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. T.T i duno how to live without u both now....Y.Y....HELPPPpppppppPPP.....

    ReplyDelete