nuffie

Monday, August 1, 2011

Graciass!!!

dear 2nd chance,


       you really worth a lot to me... just cant really describe it through a b c ..
i know i did out of my way till lost my only chance, but is you, you , second chance, who gives me another light of hope to mend what i did at my first try.
        after i lost my first try, only then  i realize how much i reluctant to let go it.....


       the word, ''thank you'' would be the most sincere voice that i wish to utter from the deepest of my heart, even millions, billions, trillions times...i would appreciate you with utmost sincerity, promise.
i cant bear the lost  again..really....
thank you.


                                                                                                                                     from
                                                                                                                                     me.

2 comments: